T R Robb Airgun Specialist®
Terms and Conditions for Credit Card Payments and Electronic Communications
SEE IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS IN SECTION 2 BELOW.
a. These terms and conditions apply to all credit card payments made (whether online, by telephone, or in any other manner) to T R Robb Airgun Specialist.
b. These terms and conditions also apply to Electronic Communications (whether or not in connection with a credit card payment).
c. In addition to these terms and conditions, the T R Robb Airgun Specialist Privacy Policies apply to your use of any T R Robb Airgun Specialist website. Current copies of these privacy policies may be found at: http://www.trrobb.com
d. By making a credit card payment to T R Robb Airgun Specialist, or by requesting Electronic Communications, you accept these terms and conditions.
e. T R Robb Airgun Specialist may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amendment on its website at least 30 days prior to the effective date of change.
As used in these terms and conditions:
a. “T R Robb Airgun Specialist, ” “we, ” or “us ” refers collectively to T R Robb Airgun Specialist, Inc., and all of its divisions, subsidiaries and affiliates, such as T R Robb Airgun Specialist®, T R Robb, Airgun Specialist, T R Robb, and T R Robb Airgun Specialist®.
b. “You ” means you, the customer.
c. “Service ” means any service provided by T R Robb Airgun Specialist
d. “Electronic Communications ” means any electronic billing and payment communications sent by T R Robb Airgun Specialist to you or by you to T R Robb Airgun Specialist, such as online access to statements and emails relating to billing or payment, disclosures, notices and other communications regarding your Service (including, without limitation, your billing statements notice of the posting of your electronic billing statements, annual privacy notices and change-in terms notifications).
e. “Credit cards ” includes both credit cards and debit cards.
By entering your credit card information:
a. You are stating that you are an authorized user of the credit card and that the associated information entered (account holder name, account number, billing address, etc.) is accurate.
b. You authorize T R Robb Airgun Specialist to charge the amount you have requested to your credit card.
c. If you set up automatic payments, then you authorize T R Robb Airgun Specialist to charge the amount due for the invoice being paid to the credit card.
d. You also authorize T R Robb Airgun Specialist to return to your credit card any funds due to you by T R Robb Airgun Specialist resulting from use of this Service.
a. For each transaction, in addition to the charge you have authorized your credit card issuer and network may assess their customary transaction or handling charge, if any.
b. If a charge is declined or reversed by the credit card issuer or network, you agree to pay us a service charge and to reimburse us for all reasonable costs of collection. Your credit card issuer may also assess its customary charge for such transactions.
5. Dishonored Requests for Payments
a. If your credit card issuer or network does not honour an online payment transaction, then we have the right to charge the amount of any such transaction to your account or to collect the amount from you.
b. If your credit card issuer or network does not honour an online payment transaction, we may terminate any or all Service, and we may cancel your right to participate in the online payment program.
6. Confirmation of Payment
a. By clicking “Submit, ” you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of this payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.
b. If you set up automatic payments, then you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of each payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.
7. Technical Requirements for Electronic Communications
Electronic Communications. In order to store Electronic Communications on paper, you will need a printer connected to your computer.. You also may store them in your offline files or in an electronic storage device. T R Robb Airgun Specialist is not required to provide paper copies of any Electronic Communication you have previously authorized.
b. You agree to provide us, and keep current, a valid email address. If any Electronic Communication is returned to us as undeliverable, you agree that we may (but are not required to) deliver such communication in paper form to the most recent mailing address you have provided for your account.
c. By authorizing a credit card payment online, or by requesting Electronic
Communications, you confirm that your system meets these requirements, that you have the
capability to access and download or print electronic disclosures, and that your email
address is current and valid.
8. “Electronic Only” Communications
If you have authorized “Electronic Only ” communications, then the following additional terms apply:
a. You understand and agree that T R Robb Airgun Specialist may provide you with all Electronic Communications exclusively online.
b. At your request, we will provide you with paper copies of Communications that we provide you electronically.
c. You may elect to withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications (other than confirmation of online credit card payments) at any time by doing one of the following:
i. electronically by accessing: http://www.trrobb.com
ii. by writing to us at : 316 High Road. South Benfleet, Essex, SS7 5HB
iii. by calling us at 01268 757888
d. If you give or withdraw consent by writing to us or calling to us, there may be a delay in implementing your request.
e. You may also contact us to request a paper copy of any Electronic Communication or if you need to update any information relating to a change in your email address so that we can continue to contact you.
Return, refund and cancellation policy: There is no returns unless item is faulty. Return postage is not refundable.
Delivery in most case's should be fulfilled within 7 working days unless notified, for example special orders, out of stock items or items made to order.
© 2013 T R Robb Airgun Specialist
Terms and Conditions Other
Anyone viewing or purchasing from this site must be over the age of 18
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
Click to contact our webmaster
13. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
© 2013 T R Robb Airgun Specialist